Parking at the Health Professions Campus is very limited!
Students, Faculty and Staff alike, are encouraged to utilize Tri-Met and MAX services whenever possible. The MAX light rail line stops at the front doors to our campus!
Inter-Modal Transit Facility (ITF)
In a unique partnership with Tri-Met, Tuality Hospital, Portland Community College and the City of Hillsboro, the university joined in the construction of the new ITF, located at 8th & Baseline, adjacent to our campus.
This facility provides parking for Tuality, Pacific and PCC visitors as well as "park & ride" options for MAX customers.
University Faculty and Staff are provided access to reserved parking on the 3-5 floors of the ITF. Permits for student parking in the ITF are also available to purchase. Contact Pam Arnold in St. 230 of HPC-2 for more information (x2622)
Students are NOT allowed to park in the ITF without a paid permit!
- The campus parking lot adjacent to our building at SE 9th Ave. and SE Washington St. is "Reserved" for visitors, clinic patients, special needs individuals, carpools (with permit,) handicapped parking, and university officials, There is NO student parking allowed in this lot.
Free Parking availability
- County parking garage, south side of Washington St. between 1st Ave. and Adams Ave - up to 600 spaces, first floor handicapped parking, second floor 2-hour parking. The garage is also a Park and Ride facility.
- County parking lot, SW Dennis at SW Baseline - 80 spaces, includes spaces for disabled (parking usually available)
- County parking lot, North 1st Ave between NW Lincoln and NW Jackson - 145 spaces
- County parking lot, NW Adams between NW Lincoln and NW Jackson - 76 spaces
- County parking lot, NW Adams between NW Jackson and Rachel - 104 spaces (parking usually available)
- Street parking on west side of NE 9th between NE Lincoln St. and NE Jackson St.
- Street parking on the north side of NE Lincoln St. between NE 7th Ave. and NE 9th Ave. (unless otherwise posted)
Parking on the streets in the immediate vicinity of Campus is limited to two hours and is strictly enforced by the City of Hillsboro.
For other commuting options, other than driving, click on the Commuting link on the left hand navigation bar.