Advising & Registration Schedule
Advising and registration dates for Summer and Fall 2013 terms for continuing students in the College of Arts & Sciences are:
|73.00+ completed credits||April 1 - 5||April 8 - 12|
|32.00 - 72.99 completed credits||April 8 - 12||April 15 - 19|
|0.00 - 31.99 completed credits||April 15 - 19||April 22 - 26|
*Students are assigned a specific day during this week and self-register through BoxerOnline.
Course listings and availability for Summer & Fall 2013 can be accessed through BoxerOnline.
- Students no longer can register for one section of a course and waitlist for another section of the same course.
- Students cannot waitlist or register for two sections of the same course.
TIME CONFLICT POLICY
- If you wish to register for courses that overlap, even for 5 minutes, you no longer can use BoxerOnline to register for both courses.
- To register for overlapping courses you must fill out an Add/Drop form, obtain the signatures of both instructors on the form, and submit it to the Registrar’s Office within the appropriate period for registering.
- If you are concerned that one of the courses will fill rapidly, you may register for it through BoxerOnline. Include both courses and signatures on the Add/Drop form, but indicate which course you already have registered for.
Undergraduate students in the College of Arts & Sciences will begin registering for classes online in April. Online registration is accessed through BoxerOnline.
For more information, click on a link, below.
A course is listed with an instructor of STAFF when the instructor has not yet been assigned. In these cases, the Department Chair is listed as the second instructor, so that someone is available to give Instructor Consent, and/or override pre-requisites and co-requisites, if needed. This does not mean that the Department Chair will teach the course.