Advising & Registration Information
Forest Grove Undergraduate Programs (College of Arts & Sciences, College of Business, and College of Education) and the School of Professional Psychology Programs register for classes online. Online registration is accessed through BoxerOnline.
For more information, click on a link, below.
Forest Grove Undergraduate Programs Advising & Registration Schedule
Advising and registration dates for Winter and Spring 2014 terms for continuing students are:
|86.00+ completed credits||Oct 21 - 25||Oct 28 - Nov 1|
|49.00 - 85.99 completed credits||Oct 28 - Nov 1||Nov 4 - 8|
|18.00 - 48.99 completed credits||Nov 4 - 8||Nov 11 - 15|
|0.00 - 17.99 completed credits||Nov 11 - 15||Nov 18 - 22|
*Students are assigned a specific day during this week and self-register through BoxerOnline.
Course listings and availability for Winter and Spring 2014 can be accessed through BoxerOnline.
- Students no longer can register for one section of a course and waitlist for another section of the same course.
- Students cannot waitlist or register for two sections of the same course.
Time Conflict Policy
- If you wish to register for courses that overlap, even for 5 minutes, you no longer can use BoxerOnline to register for both courses.
- To register for overlapping courses you must fill out an Add/Drop form, obtain the signatures of both instructors on the form, and submit it to the Registrar’s Office within the appropriate period for registering.
- If you are concerned that one of the courses will fill rapidly, you may register for it through BoxerOnline. Include both courses and signatures on the Add/Drop form, but indicate which course you already have registered for.
A course is listed with an instructor of STAFF when the instructor has not yet been assigned. In these cases, the Department Chair/Supervisor is listed as the second instructor, so that someone is available to give Instructor Consent, and/or override pre-requisites and co-requisites, if needed. This does not mean that the Department Chair/Supervisor will teach the course.