The Housing Lottery is a process for current students enrolled in Spring 2014 undergraduate classes at Pacific. This process will allow these students to select housing and roommates for the 2014-15 academic year. The entire Housing Lottery process occurs online. Information will be emailed to the Pacific email accounts of current residential students, no later than February 24, 2014. All other current undergraduate students interested in on-campus housing should inquire with the Department of Housing (email@example.com).
Click the buttons below:
Important Reminders/Changes to the Housing Lottery 2014
- Changes to residence hall eligibility. Be sure to review Eligibility/Residency Waiver page for residence hall eligibility details. This change results in two lottery processess. Click this link for details.
- EXCITING new on-campus housing deals.
- The new residence hall will be opening Fall 2014 and rooms can be selected.
- Any returning student who chooses not to participate in the Housing Lottery process and then desires housing, will participate in a different housing assignment process. Contact Housing for details.
- All Housing cancellations received on or after July, 1, 2014 will be charged a $300 Cancellation Fee.
- Non-refundable $100 Lottery Entrance Fee must be paid online through Pacific University Student Account Suite. No other form of payment will be accepted.
Direct comments or question to firstname.lastname@example.org