The Housing Lottery is a process by which current Pacific undergraduate students will select housing and roommates for the 2013-14 academic year. The entire Housing Lottery process will occur online. An introduction letter will be emailed to the Pacific email accounts, and the UC Boxes of current residential students on March 1, 2013. All other current undergraduate students interested in on-campus housing should inquire with the Department of Housing (email@example.com).
Will not be on campus next year?
If you will NOT be residing in University Housing in the Fall 2013 please complete the 2013-14 Housing Status Change Notification form that was mailed to your UC box, and bring it to the Student Life Office.
To learn more about the Housing Lottery process and step by step instructons be sure to read the information provided at the links below.
· A Step-by-Step Guide · Calendar · Step 1: Pay Lottery Entrance Fee · Cancellation Fee · Step 2: Lottery Application · Eligibility Req's/Residency Waiver · Step 3: Select Roommates · Expectations · Step 4: Select a Room · Fall Housing Wait List · Forms · Hall Floor Plans · Late Housing Lottery · Lottery Number Criteria · QUESTIONS?
NEW! Important Changes to the Housing Lottery 2013
- All Housing cancellations received on or after July, 1, 2013 will be charged a $300 Cancellation Fee.
- Non-refundable $100 Lottery Entrance Fee must be paid online through Pacific University Student Account Suite.
- No meal plan requirement for students living in units with a full kitchen.
- No age restrictions for any residential housing.
- Vandervelden Incentive Program (VIP) discontinued.
- 1st Pick Housing Incentive Program discontinued.
Direct comments or question to firstname.lastname@example.org