Tuition Remission, Exchange and Graduate Tuition Assistance

Pacific University offers Tuition Remission, Tuition Exchange and Graduate Tuition Assistance programs to benefit-eligible employees.

Applicable forms are required by Pacific for enrollment. For any questions regarding the these programs, please contact Human Resources. 

Undergraduate Tuition Remission

Undergraduate Tuition Exchange

Graduate Tuition Assistance

For those interested in attending Pacific University for academic purposes:

  • Available to full-time Staff and Faculty and their children, spouses and registered domestic partners, after one year or continuous employment.
  • Full or Part-time undergraduate academic enrollment including the College of Arts and Sciences, College of Business, College of Education on the Forest Grove campus, and the online Bachelor of Health Sciences degree in the College of Health Professions
  • Only covers tuition charges. Course fees, insurance, private lessons, etc., are not included.

For those interested in receiving scholarships at institutions other than Pacific University:

  • Available to dependent children of regular, benefit eligible Faculty and Staff after one year of continuous employment.
  • Does not guarantee that the scholarship will be accepted
  • For more information on Tuition Exchange and participating institutions, visit the Tuition Exchange website.


For selected Pacific programs of study that are not already covered by the undergraduate employee tuition remission policy, and that are designed for working professionals, such as those with hybrid or distance-based curricula and/or a part time schedule, benefit-eligible employees may receive tuition assistance not to exceed the amount approved by the IRS (see IRS Employer-Provided Educational Assistance publication).

See Pacific University Graduate Tuition Assistance Policy (pdf) for complete details.