Complaints and Grievances

It is hoped that minor differences can be resolved without recourse to the process provided in the link below. However, there may be situations where a more formal process may be necessary. This process is intended to settle disputes through mediation and reasoned discussion. Students who intend to file a formal complaint or an academic or nonacademic grievance may do so with Will Perkins, Dean of Students.

Please contact the Dean of Student Administrative Assistant, Kristen Overton at 503-352-2254 or email