Boxer Family Town Halls
Family support is an important part of many Pacific University students' success.
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, we know that families have lots of questions about their students' wellbeing. We invite families to join us for periodic virtual Boxer Family Town Hall sessions, where members of the Student Affairs team, as well as special guests, provide updates on campus activities and services, plus answer your questions.
Join a Town Hall
Boxer Family Town Hall sessions are offered via Zoom at https://pacificu.zoom.us/j/97469137900 or by phone at 1-253-215-8782 with Meeting ID 974 6913 7900. The password is sent to families by email the Friday before each session. If you are not on our family email list, please sign up here.
Watch a Past Town Hall
You also can find recordings of past Boxer Family Town Hall sessions online:
- Student engagement opportunities (17:54)
- COVID-19 updates (22:36)
- Campus dining updates from Bon Appétit (29:59)
- Housing & Residence Life - Spring preview (35:55)
- Senior Projects Day & Commencement updates (40:15)
- Athletics updates (43:22)
- Q&A: Are dates set for graduation and Senior Projects Day? (54:56)
- Q&A: Will summer classes be in person or remote? (58:00)
- Q&A: How can a student apply for the free semester? (58:48)
- Q&A: If my student lives out of state, will they be eligible to get the vaccine in Oregon or at Pacific? (1:00:15)
- Q&A: How does the waitlist for 21-22 housing work? (1:02:28)
- Update about COVID-19 transmission (1:03)
Ask a Question
Do you have a specific question or additional information you would like us to address in one of these town halls? Use the Student Life Contact Form and reference “Boxer Family Town Hall” in your question.