Learn more about the different resources at Pacific University in sessions designed for admitted students, deposited students, families or guardians.
We know this is the time to make your final commitment. So, what really makes Pacific stand out? Is coming to Pacific the best step?
Join different departments each week for a virtual Zoom lunch meeting at noon (West Coast Time/PDT). Our Boxer staff and faculty are happy to set aside their lunch hour to answer your questions. Various topics will be covered each week. Presenters will be sharing about the different resources that are available to students and how they can be utilized. Next steps on what to expect over the summer and the first semester as a Boxer will also be covered. Sessions will be recorded and posted onto our YouTube channel.
Check back for updates on presenters!
- March 8, 2023 - Financial Aid | Griffin Shaulis, Financial Aid Counselor & Outreach Coordinator
- March 15, 2023 - Outdoor Pursuits & Voyages | Justin Hall, Assistant Director of Outdoor Pursuits, Voyages Program Coordinator
- March 22, 2023 - Student Health Center | Perla Andrade, Director of Student and Employee Health Center
- March 29, 2023 - Student Counseling Center | Pre-recorded**
- April 5, 2023 - Office of Accessibility and Accommodation (OAA) | Kimberly Garrett, Director of Office of Accessibility and Accommodation
- April 12, 2023 - Athletics | Keith Buckley, Athletic Director
- April 19, 2023 - Academic Advising & Course Registration | Mike Shingle, Director, Academic & Career Advising
- April 26, 2023 - Housing & Residence Life | Andra Dennis, Area Coordinator & Lindsey Blem, Dean of Student Development and Campus Living
- May 3, 2023 - PACU 155, FREE Summer Credit Class | Ramona Ilea, Professor of Philosophy and the Director of the Center for a Sustainable Society at Pacific University
- May 10, 2023 - First Year Seminar (FYS) | Brent Johnson, Associate Professor & First-Year Experience Program Director
- May 17, 2023 - Global Scholars Program | Erica Andrea, Director Center for Languages and International Collaboration
Gina Lee | Associate Director of Admissions and Events Coordinator
Knight Hall | 503-352-2841 | email@example.com