Counseling Appointments

Summer Hours 

To schedule an appointment, cancel an appointment, or for information call 503-352-2191.

In case of a mental health emergency, please call Washington County Crisis line at 503-291-9111. 

Forest Grove Clinic | 2142 College Way

At this time we are closed for in person support

Appointment hours for Telehealth sessions:

Monday, Tuesday and Thursday | 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Wednesday | noon to 5:00 p.m.

Friday | Closed


Hillsboro Clinic | 730 SE Oak St, Ste. D

At this time we are closed for in person support

Appointment hours for Telehealth sessions:

Monday  | 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Tuesday | 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Wednesday | noon to 5 p.m.

Thursday | 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Friday| Closed


Your First Appointment at the Counseling Center

At the first appointment, referred to as an Initial Consultation, students are asked to complete two forms. During the initial consultation, the counselor will talk with you to clarify your concerns and determine the options available to you. The options may include a follow-up consultation, a referral to group therapy, meeting with a SCC counselor for short-term therapy, or an off-campus referral. We strive to serve as many students as possible and are not able to provide long-term and comprehensive psychological services. When our staff determine that your needs fall outside of our scope of practice, the counselor will facilitate a referral to mental health services in the community. If it is determined that you could benefit from short-term individual therapy, you will be assigned to a counselor after the initial consultation based on matching availability, therapeutic needs, and when possible client preferences.



Please print and fill out forms and bring them with you to your initial consultation (note they can not be filled out or submitted electronically)

Informed Consent Form (pdf)
Personal Information Form (pdf)

Teletherapy Informed Consent Addendum (pdf)

If you do not show for a scheduled appointment without canceling, a fee of $15.00 will be charged to your student account.