Qualtrics Survey Resources
OIRA administers Pacific University's site license for Qualtrics, a robust survey tool that students, faculty, and staff can use for free with an active Pacific University email address.
Qualtrics provides direct support to help users construct, deploy, and report on surveys:
Creating an Account
You can create an account for yourself or your department through the Pacific University Qualtrics homepage:
- Visit the Pacific University Qualtrics homepage.
- This will take you to the Pacific University Single Sign-On (SSO) page.
- Enter your PUNet ID and password.
- This will then transfer you to your new Qualtrics account Control Panel.
Note: You will not be able to create an account using the Pacific University license through the main Qualtrics site. Please use the link provided on the Pacific University Qualtrics homepage.
Qualtrics provides free online tutorials to help you learn the program at your own pace:
- Managing Your Account
- Survey Platform Overview
- Step 1: Beginning to Build
- Step 2: Customizing Survey Pathways
- Step 3: Customizing Survey Experience
- Step 4: Distributing Your Survey
- Step 5: Analyzing Your Data
Learn how to get started using Qualtrics:
Research Success Kit
Learn the principles of survey design and how to administer a survey effectively: