2023 Summer Student Housing
Apply for Summer Student Housing
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the Summer Student Housing Application for Summer 2023
Summer Housing Timeline
March 13: Summer Housing Application available
May 1: Summer Housing Applications due
First week of May: Summer Housing assignments emailed
May 21: Move in to summer assignments
July 31: Summer housing move-out deadline for students not living on campus Fall semester
July 29-August 6: Students living on campus Fall semester move to assignments (exact dates TBD)
- Summer Housing is offered on a limited basis to current students
- Priority is given to students who are staying the entire summer and have fall 2023 housing assignments. We historically have been able to accommodate all applicants.
- Summer Housing is only available in select rooms in Cascade Hall. Most rooms are double-occupancy (2-person) rooms, and there are no apartments.
- Dining Services will be limited over the summer; summer meal plans are not available. Cascade Hall has two community kitchens available for summer use.
- There will be one or more Resident Assistants living in housing to provide assistance and support
- Services are limited over the summer
- Weekly rate: 2 week minimum, 10 week maximum | available only May 21, 2023 - July 31, 2023*
- Double-occupancy room = $150/week
- Single-occupancy room = $200/week
- *Add-on available only to students who are also living on campus fall semester:
- Pay $200 to remain in summer housing until your fall room is available for early arrival move-in
- Example: instead of moving out July 31, you stay in your summer room in Cascade until your fall semester room in McCormick is ready on August 5 (exact date of move between summer and fall assignments to be determined)
Available rooms are in limited supply.
Summer Housing fees will be charged to student accounts in the Business Office prior to May 19. Contact the Business Office if you have questions regarding when payment is due or payment plans.
Cancelations received before assignments are made will be processed at no cost. After a student receives a summer housing assignment, cancelation fees are as follows:
- Through Friday, May 12 at 12:00 PM: a $50 cancelation fee will be applied to the student account. Cancelations must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Due to limited summer student housing room inventory we are unable to accept cancelations after May 12 at 12:00 PM.
If you are looking for housing for your conference or event, please contact Conference and Events Support Services.