Boxer Cards

New Students, Faculty and Staff, upload your ID photo here! (Box link)

Please be sure to save your photo with your first and last name BEFORE uploading. Only use .jpg or .png files. We cannot use HEIC or PDF files. 

You may also email your photo to

Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we cannot process card request in person at our Forest Grove office. Replacement card requests for the Forest Grove, Woodburn and Eugene Campuses should be done via email to Hillsboro Campus card request should be done at the Hillsboro Campus Public Safety office.You will be contacted by email when your card is ready for pickup.

Photo Upload Instructions (pdf)

How To Video (Box link)

Boxer Card is your student ID card and also serves as your library card, meal card and access control key card. All students, staff and faculty are required to have a valid Boxer Card. Your Boxer Card can also be linked to your U.S. Bank account and serve as your debit card (subject to service agreement). More information is available here.

Image of the DOE Disclosure, please view linked PDF for full textUS Bank Department of Education Disclosue (pdf)

US Bank Deposit Account Agreement (pdf)

US Bank DOE Data 2019-2020 (pdf)

The main Boxer Card service desk is located in the Campus Public Safety office. Students at the Hillsboro Campus can contact the CPS Office at HPC2 for assistance. Students at the Eugene Campus should contact the main office there. First year students will typically receive their Boxer Card during their orientation.

To obtain a new card, replace a lost or broken card, or for other needs, you may call Campus Public Safety, 24 hours a day and arrange for service. Standard business hours for Boxer Card service are Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Your first card is issued free of charge. For replacement cards there is a fee of $10 for the first card, $25 for any replacement card thereafter. No fee will be incurred if there is a malfunction associated with your Boxer Card or failure due to normal wear and tear. Child/spouse/domestic partner cards are available for a $10 fee.

CPS Office - Forest Grove
2128 College Way
Forest Grove, Or 97116