The Advising Center partners with faculty advisors to meet the advising needs of our students.
Check out our new 4 Year Guarantee!
- Connect your career and life goals to your academic experience
- Work with you on graduation and professional program prerequisites
- Assist in major selection and finding an advisor in your major
- Teach you about your degree requirements
- Focal Studies advising
- Help you navigate Pacific University's resources and policies
Your Academic Advisor
All current students have an assigned academic advisor and are required to meet with that advisor before each registration cycle. Academic Advisors include many of our faculty members and Advising Center staff.
- Unsure who your advisor is? You can find out in Boxer Online!
You can change your advisor at any time but you must find an advisor in your major(s) when you declare your major.
The Advising Center offers additional academic advising services for students and is a service available for all students.
503-352-2800 | email@example.com
Bates House | Room 107
UC Box A143
2043 College Way
Forest Grove, OR 97116