Advising Forms

Advising Center Forms:

Major Declaration and Change of Advisor Form (pdf)

    Use this form to either declare your major or change your advisor (or both).  You can pick up a hard copy of this form at the Advising Center.  Turn this form into the Advising Center.

Focal Study Declaration Form (pdf)

    For students in the 2017 catalog year or prior, use this form to declare your Focal Studies or make changes to previously declared Focal Studies.