Study in Hillsboro
Pacific University’s professional campus in downtown Hillsboro offers a wide variety of graduate and professional programs in the health professions and business.
The Hillsboro Campus is home to several College of Health Professions programs and clinics, offering a central location where students can collaborate across professions and gain hands-on experience in serving patients in real-world settings. Hillsboro programs include:
- Athletic Training | MSAT
- Audiology | AuD
- Dental Hygiene | BSDH
- Occupational Therapy | OTD
- Pharmacy | PharmD
- Physical Therapy | DPT
- Physician Assistant Studies | MS
- Psychology | MA/MS in Applied Psychological Science
- Psychology | PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Psychology | PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- Doctor of Science | DHSc/DMSc
The Hillsboro Campus also is home to Pacific’s graduate programs in the College of Business. Earn your master of business administration (MBA) with convenient evening and weekend courses in downtown Hillsboro.