Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Your wellbeing isn't just about your physical health. It is a combination of physical, mental, emotional, social, spiritual and financial health.
Pacific University supports the comprehensive wellbeing of our employees with the Employee Assistance Program through Cascade Centers. This confidential service helps you access free wellness and counseling resources to support you and your family through psychological problems, marriage difficulties, problems with children, financial struggles, coping with the stress of an illness in the family, and alcohol- or drug-related problems.
Cascade Centers also can provide you with concierge services to help make the day-to-day stresses of life a little easier. Are you looking for childcare or adult care in your area? Cascade Centers can pre-screen facilities within a given area and provide you with information about ratings and availabilities.
Cascade offers a comprehensive program that seamlessly uses technology, activity trackers, and game mechanics to turn things we all should be doing—like drinking more water or taking the stairs—into motivating challenges that help people achieve healthier lifestyles
Find information online or call Cascade Centers at 800-433-2320.
Intake and Assessment
Up to three sessions per incident, per client, per year for problem identification, assessment, the establishment of outcome goals, recommendations, priorities and actions needed to reach goals.
Our anonymous information line is available to employees and dependents seeking information about general mental health and EAP services. Call 800-433-2320 and ask for the information line Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
A live, online virtual session with an EAP consultant designed to answer questions, assist with problem resolution, and provide advice customized to your situation. For additional information, or to set up a session, please visit the Cascade Center's e-support website.
Available on a 24-hour, 7 day a week basis.
Cascade will help locate resources and information nationwide related to:
- Eldercare | Finding solutions for the aging needs of our loved ones
- Childcare | Infant to College-age information and resources for childcare, education, parenting and adoption
- Identity Theft | Employees and family members receive unlimited phone consultation for ID recovery, support, and prevention techniques. Services include guidance immediately after discovery of the ID theft, access to financial advisors or attorneys, guidance on how to minimize risk such as what to do today, how to maintain vigilance, and how to protect yourself on the web
- Concierge Services | Cascade offers information and resource services for today's busy people. We will research and locate resources for people and provide that information within two business days of the call. Whether it is the season playbill at a local Shakespeare Festival or dog obedience training we will find those resources for our clients.
Consultations for a variety of legal and financial matters with a licensed professional. Discounted rates are available for services that exceed limits.
Home Ownership Program
If you are looking to buy, sell, refinance, or invest in a home, take advantage of the Home Ownership Program. This program offers a network of pre-screened service providers that offer free, no obligation consultations. Also available are pre-negotiated discounts with all of these providers. Using this program, you can save substantial time and money.
For your free consultation or more information about the Home Ownership Program, call 1-844-613-HOME.
Cascade Personal Wellness
Unlimited access to wellness coaches for assistance in making life style changes for areas such as: weight management, fitness, smoking cessation, and chronic conditions.
- Go to www.wellcall.com
- Click on Members
- Register as a new user
- Use company password: Pacific University
- Cascade Personal Wellness
Cascade Personal Advantage
Cascade Personal Advantage is a interactive website providing innovative, online, educational tools: Kick a habit, take self assessments, compare child and elder care services, watch informative video clips, and more.
- Go to the Cascade Personal Advantage webpage
- Register as a new user
- Use company password: Pacific University
Pet Parent Resources
Cascade Centers offers support when you have questions about your furry friends. From pet insurance discounts to new pet parent guidance, they can help. Learn more about this service today!
WholeLife Directions and the WholeLife Scale
WholeLife Directions is a free, confidential tool to help you bring awareness to your current health status and provide easy-to-access self-use programs to help you feel better. It includes access to the WholeLife Scale, an emotional wellness survey to help you learn more about yourself, including areas where you might be able to make some positive changes. WholeLife Directions also includes digital mental health tools to help you navigate life's challenges. The self-use digital programs are designed to help you create meaningful change in your life. They are based on cognitive behavioral therapy and include mindfulness based tools.
The WholeLife Directions process begins when you access the WholeLife Scale, a 5-8 minute survey about your overall wellness. When you complete the survey, you’ll gain results that spotlight low-medium-high concern areas and easy-to-use, self-directed guidance to address the areas you choose. When you receive your WholeLife Scale results, you also always have the option to seek additional support beyond the WholeLife Directions self-directed tools. One-on-one services or additional self-paced education opportunities are available through the Employee Assistance Program at any time.
WholeLife Directions can help you increase your knowledge about the specific issues that you may personally face and take action where you want, when you want, at your own pace.
WholeLife Directions Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why should I participate in WholeLife Directions? The program will help you bring awareness to your current health status. You will receive confidential personalized recommendations based on your unique answers. On your path to an empowered, productive life, increased awareness and support in the areas where you desire improvement can help you highlight your strengths, boost fulfillment, and enhance good health.
- Will my results be kept confidential? Absolutely. Your health is personal – and we understand that. Your individual results will never be shared with Pacific University or anyone else. To assist in offering wellness resources that better fit our community’s specific needs, we may receive a report of de-identified aggregate results. This will help us look for new ways to enhance employee wellness benefits in the future. WholeLife Directions is fully HIPAA compliant, and your information is protected in accordance with all applicable privacy laws.
- How long will the WholeLife Scale survey take? The WholeLife Scale survey will take approximately 5-8 minutes to complete. If you’d like, you can also stop, save your results, and return to complete it later.
Access WholeLife Directions today. WholeLife Directions is easily accessible via App or web. Review the WholeLife Directions information sheet to get your access code and step-by-step directions.