Pacific University offers both medical/prescription coverage and dental coverage through Kaiser Permanente. Find pertinent plan information below.
Pacific University’s annual Open Enrollment period for benefit-eligible employees was extended to Monday, November 22. It is now closed. All requested changes will be effective 01/01/2022.
Nonstop Wellness Information
The Nonstop Wellness program is wrapped with employees' Regence and Kaiser medical plans. Nonstop Wellness allows Pacific University to fund a portion of employees’ out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. deductibles, copays and coinsurance) by providing employees with a Visa card to pay for in-network, carrier-approved medical expenses.
Nonstop Wellness also has a new mobile app for easy account tracking and claim submission! The Nonstop Wellness Mobile app is now available for download to your favorite iOS or Android device. It allows you to file and view claims, browse pertinent documentation, and keep tabs on the balance on your Nonstop Wellness Visa card, among many other features. Even better, this is a living app that will continue to evolve and add new features over time, ensuring it stays useful for the long run.
To download the Nonstop Wellness mobile app, please visit the Android or iOS app store. Nonstop Wellness has also created a user guide and FAQ document that provides more details on how to use the Nonstop Wellness mobile app. If you have further questions about the app or need additional assistance, please email email@example.com
For more information about Nonstop Wellness, please visit the Mental, Dental, and Vision benefits overview webpage.
Quick Access Kaiser Permanente Online Resources
Kaiser Permanente Medical
- Kaiser 2022 Medical Plan
- Kaiser 2022 Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Benefits Rate Information Overview (2022)
- Kaiser 2020 Plan Médico (Spanish)
- Kaiser 2020 Resumen de Beneficios y Cobertura (Spanish)
- Kaiser 2020 Resumen de Beneficios Médicos para Mayores (Spanish)
- 2018 Summary Annual Report
- New Member Welcome Brochure
- Kaiser CHP Discount Programs
- Annual ERISA Notice
- Kaiser Services While Traveling Brochure
- My Health Manager Information
- Convenient Care Options
- Out of Area Benefit for Dependent Children
- Q&A Dependent Out of Area Benefit