Pacific University offers medical/prescription coverage and a dental plan through Regence. Find pertinent plan information below.
Benefits Open Enrollment for Plan Year 2021: October 12 - 30, 2020
Open Enrollment is a benefit-eligible employee’s annual opportunity to do the following:
- Change medical or dental plans
- Elect a benefit that you previously waived (except supplemental life)
- Re-enroll/Enroll in your flexible spending plan (REQUIRED)
- Add or remove dependents outside of a valid family status change
All changes will be effective 01/01/2021. Enrollments/changes must be completed in Paycom.
Regence One-on-One Information Sessions PLEASE RSVP TO ATTEND
October 14 (11 am – 1 pm)
October 19 (1 pm – 3 pm)
October 28 (9 am – 11 am)
Please plan ahead, and schedule your information session at least one day prior to the listed session date. Sign ups will close the morning of the scheduled sessions.
Attend other Benefits Provider One-on-One Sessions and/or a Benefits Open Enrollment Town Hall. Visit the Open Enrollment webpage for more details.
Also Coming Up: Flu Shot Clinics
Kaiser Permanente sponsored flu shot clinics will be on the Hillsboro and Forest Grove campuses in October. Flu shot clinics are open to Faculty and Staff employees and their covered family members age 18 and over. More details to come!
Forest Grove Campus: Tuesday, October 27, 11 am - 1 pm, Scott Hall 135, Cawein Gallery
Hillsboro Campus: Wednesday, October 28, 10 am - 1 pm, HPC 2, Room 170
Don't have Kaiser Permanente insurance? That's okay. Additional insurance carriers are accepted. Printing and completing forms prior to your flu shot clinic visit will save time. Get a list of accepted insurance providers and gain access to necessary forms today!
Quick Access Online Resources
Regence Telehealth (including Mental Health services)
- Regence 2021 Medical Plan Summary
- Regence 2021 Summary of Benefits and Coverage
- Regence 2021 Resumen del Plan Médico (Spanish)
- Regence 2021 Resumen de Beneficios y Cobertura (Spanish)
- Benefits Rate Information Overview (2021)
- Primary Care TeleHealth
- Blue Distinction Total Care
- Regence App
- ER or Urgent Care
- Prescription Benefit - Med Savvy
- Pharmacy - 90 Day Prescription Fill Program
- Prescription Drug Tiers
- Best Value Medications
- Regence Blog - Updates, Information & Health News