Lindsey Blem, M.S.Ed.
Lindsey Blem is the Dean of Student Development and Campus Living. Blem is a Pacific alumna and earned a Master of Science in Educational Leadership and Policy with a specialization in postsecondary, adult and continuing education from Portland State University. She worked in student affairs since 2007 at Pacific University in student support, residence life, and student conduct. She enjoys baking, reading, and being in nature.
Professional Development Highlights
- 2021 Association of Student Conduct Administrators (ASCA) Donald D. Gehring Academy - Equitable and Inclusive Practices, 2021
- Annual National Conference on Race and Ethnicity in American Higher Education, 2019 & 2022
- Institute on the Curricular Approach, Association of College Student Personnel, 2019
- Association for College and University Housing Officers International (ACUHO-I) Senior Housing Officer Institute, 2018
- 2021 Association of Student Conduct Administrators (ASCA) Donald D. Gehring Academy - Senior Conduct Officers, 2016
- 2016 NASPA Assessment and Persistence Conference, 2016