Contactless Library Pickup
Placing Requests for Contactless Pickup
Starting Monday, July 6, Pacific University students, faculty, and staff may place requests for print books and media from Pacific’s collections for pickup at the Tran or Hillsboro Campus libraries.
To request and pickup an item:
- Place a request in the library catalog
- Wait for an email notification telling you your hold is ready
- Arrive at your chosen location with your BoxerCard during our contactless pickup hours
- Follow the instructions provided at the library entrance to call our staff and let us know you’ve arrived
Please adhere to appropriate safety and hygiene measures when visiting campus, including:
- Not visiting campus when experiencing symptoms of illness
- Use of face coverings and proper hand hygiene
- Following all indicated traffic flow patterns through buildings
Forest Grove | Tran Library
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 10am-2pm
24-hour study space – BoxerCard needed for entry
Hillsboro | Hillsboro Campus Library
Creighton Hall – BoxerCard needed for entry
All items can be returned via the book drop at the Tran Library on the Forest Grove Campus, or held until the Libraries re-open. There will be no fees associated with returning overdue/long overdue books if you wish to retain them until the Libraries re-open.
Who is Eligible for This Service
Pacific University students, faculty, and staff can place requests for contactless pickup.
What You Can Borrow
You can borrow print books and media (DVDs, CDs, etc.) from the university’s Forest Grove and Hillsboro collections.
This does not include items on course reserve, laptops, equipment, and other short-term loan items.
Questions and Help