Coping with COVID-19 & Beyond | Faculty & Staff Webinar
Our schedules and daily lives have dramatically changed over the last few months ago. The COVID-19 pandemic has potentially affected your mental, physical, and emotional health. It is especially important during this time to care for your overall well-being.
This 1-hour webinar will focus specifically on how to cope with this pandemic through the following:
- Become informed & receive resources for COVID-19
- Learn tips on how to cope with uncertainty
- Address the stress response to life changes
- Gain control where you have control
- Practice tricks to build your resilience
This webinar can help participants become more centered and secure during this challenging time. There will be a recording available for those who are unable to participate.
Note: This workshop is open to Pacific University Faculty and Staff only.