Last Call for Boxer Boot Camp 2023
Last call for Boxer Boot Camp 2023. Faculty and staff are paired with their own personal student trainer and a nutritional assistant as part of this 11-week program. Register by Friday, Feb. 10, for this free class and receive a free t-shirt!!
Boxer Boot Camp 2023
- Who: Pacific University faculty and staff.
Class limited to 25 participants.
- What: Free weekly one-on-one personal training with a Kinesiology major, fitness testing, personalized workout programs, and sport psychology information. Participants will also receive a diet analysis and personalized diet plan information from a student in the Applied Nutrition class.
- When: Begins the week of Feb. 13 and ends the week of April 24 (no classes spring break).
- Where: Stoller Center on the Forest Grove Campus
- How: Download the registration form, and email the completed form to Ken Ecker, Kinesiology professor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Add "BBC Application" in the email subject line. The deadline is Friday, Feb. 10.
Thursday, Feb. 2, 2023