Register Now for the ELC 15th Anniversary Gala & Auction
The ELC’s 15th Anniversary Gala and Auction is just over a month away — have you registered to join us yet? Read on for three reasons why this is a party you don’t want to miss!
- Delicious Food: You’ll enjoy salmon canapes, a seasonal artisan cheese board, grilled beef skewers with chimichurri sauce and more, plus desserts sourced from area bakeries.
- Local Wine & Beer: Campbell Lane Winery has generously donated the wine for the event and hometown favorite Ridgewalker Brewing has donated a keg, plus iced tea and lemonade abound.
- Incredible Auction Packages and Buy-Ins: Our community has shown up to support us in a big way with fabulous donations. Enjoy a sneak peek at some of the auction items:
- Court-side Blazers tickets as well as tickets to the first Blazers vs. Lakers game.
- Enjoy brunch at Ms. Ellie’s house while talking about the wildlife in the adjacent Jackson Bottom Wetlands with Pacific University biologists who are also ELC parents!
- Create your own amazing invention during an afternoon spent with an MIT-trained engineer, and ELC dad, Nate Ball.
- Eat hyper-local with a package that includes a CSA basket from Zephyr Organics, eggs from K&C’s Happy Hens (Run by two ELC students), treats from Slow Rise Bakehouse and more.
- Plus, five glorious classroom art projects and classroom baskets!
- View more silent auction items
So join us from 6 to 9 p.m. Saturday, April 29, and enjoy time to reconnect with ELC friends old and new. Tickets are on sale for $50, with all proceeds going to support the incredible teachers, staff, and programming here at the ELC. Register now to join us.