Virtual Wellness Fair for Faculty & Staff: March 16-19
In lieu of the annual in-person Health and Benefits Fairs, there will be a Virtual Wellness Fair for all Faculty and Staff employees! With offerings ranging from hatha yoga practice to financial planning, there’s sure to be something for everyone. For those who cannot attend a workshop at its scheduled time, recordings will be available for two weeks after the event.
Virtual wellness sessions conducted by leading national and regional wellness professionals will take place throughout each day from Tuesday, March 16 through Friday, March 19. It’s a great opportunity to bond with colleagues, check out topics that support your well-being and/or even invite family to watch with you!
Visit the Virtual Wellness Fair webpage (https://www.peoplegrowers.com/pacificuniversity/) for detailed session schedule and sign up access. Please note: The Virtual Wellness Fair website is viewed best on Google Chrome and Firefox browsers.
- Hatha Yoga Stretch & Flow
- Financial Blunders: Lessons We Never Learned
- Nutrition Strategies for Optimal Health
- 5 Tips for Boosting Immunity
- Tai Chi Flow - Energize Your Body, Focus Your Mind
- Managing Your Retirement Accounts Through Covid-19
- Pacific University Libraries: Knowledge is Health
- From My Kitchen to Yours with Chef Steven Hazell (Creating Thai Chicken Meatballs in Coconut Curry Sauce)
- And... many more!