Facilities Management Work Requests
FACILITIES MANAGEMENT UPDATE
Due to COVID-19, the Facilities Management Office will be CLOSED until further notice. For immediate assistance, please contact Campus Public Safety at (503) 352-2230.
NOTE TO STUDENTS: **For Residential Student Work Requests click here. For questions regarding Residential Student Work Requests, please contact Resident Life at email@example.com**
Staff & Faculty Work Requests
Your Requester role now requires an individual password to Log In to SchoolDude.com. The individual password is in ADDITION to the submittal password (fixit) used to submit Work Requests. If you are an Established User, you created this password when you originally registered. If you are a New User, this password will be set up when you register. Please follow instructions below or on the SchoolDude Log In page on right side under "*New Enhancement*".
Work Request Instructions
Before submitting Work Requests, please read and carefully follow the Work Request Instructions (pdf). Then, use the "Submit a Work Request" link below.
- ONLY Faculty, Staff, and designated Resident Life Staff may submit Facilities Management Work Requests
- Your FULL Pacific University email address must be entered when Logging In
- You will be asked to provide an account number, which is 272295000
- The submittal password is "fixit"
- REMINDER: Budget Numbers are REQUIRED for any Special Requests.
Register to Submit Work Requests
- Go to www.myschoolbuilding.com.
- Click the down arrow by "Never Submitted a Request? Register Here!"
- Fill in your information and click "Register".
Need to Reset your Password?
- Go to www.myschoolbuilding.com
- Click "Forgot Password?"
- The system will then send you an email to RESET your password.
- After you have reset your password, you can go back to the Home Page and Sign In as normal (with your new password).
- Check out School Dude's Security Updates Page.
If that was unsuccessful, try clearing cookies and cache in your web browser.
- Click Ctrl+Shift+Delete
- Choose clear cookies and cache data back as far as possible.
If you are still having issues, Contact Facilities Management at 503-352-2213.