Personal Technology Purchases
Student Computer Recommendations
See our Knowledgebase Article "Computer Recommendations - Incoming Pacific University Students" for recommendations for incoming or current students looking to purchase a new computer.
Computer Discount Programs
Students, faculty and staff at Pacific University are eligible to purchase computers, software and other peripherals at significant discounts for their personal use. These purchase programs are between you and the company listed without any University involvement.
- Dell: Visit the Dell Computers Discount Portal for students, faculty and staff (Member ID: US22546814)
- Apple Computers: Students, faculty and staff at Pacific University may be eligible for educational pricing. To find out about the discounts that Apple has made available to you, please go to Apple Educational Store and go to the "Change My School" link. Enter 97116 and click Search. Select Pacific University in the box that appears, and click continue.
- Microsoft Education Store gives discounted software and hardware to students, faculty and staff.
Wireless Service Discount Programs
- Verizon Wireless discounts for students, faculty & staff
- Sprint Wireless and Accessories Discounts for faculty & staff (Pacific University Employees save 15 percent on wireless service with Sprint and 20 percent off all accessories. Shipping is free. Order online or by calling 888-457-6294. Proof of employment is required. Offers not available in stores. Got questions? Email Brian Sutton at email@example.com