Social Media Community Guidelines
Pacific values a diverse and inclusive environment and a free exchange of ideas.
Pacific welcomes comments, stories, ideas and opinions on its social media platforms. However, all comments must remain respectful. Feel free to disagree with an idea, without attacking individuals.
The following content will be removed:
- Abusive, derogatory, profane or obscene language
- Personal attacks, threats and insults
- Harassment, discrimination or bullying
- Copyrighted material
- For-profit promotions
- Misinformation or potentially libelous statements
- Confidentiality and privacy violations
- Spam, including deliberate repetition of comments
- Comments unrelated to the topic or to the university community
University students and employees are responsible for following all applicable policies, including student and employee conduct handbooks.