To create your email signature, copy and paste the following into your email software. To maintain formatting, do not use a keyboard shortcut to paste. Be sure to select the clipboard icon and choose "keep source formatting" when pasting.
Your Name | Title | 503-352-xxxx
Department/College/School | Location/Room
Pacific University | 2043 College Way
Forest Grove, OR 97116
You also may want to add a P.S. under your signature, such as one of the following:
Join me in supporting students with Lead On: The Campaign for Tomorrow at Pacific University. | pacificu.edu/LeadOn
I am proud to work at a university that inspires students to think, care, create, and pursue justice. | pacificu.edu
Go Boxers! | pacificu.edu
- The preferred font for email is Verdana. Follow Pacific’s editorial style for professional communications.
- The pacificu.edu URL does not need an http or www
- There’s no need to include a 1- before the phone number
- Be sure that all phone numbers are numeric only and that you use hyphens, rather than periods, between numbers
- Don't use backgrounds or highlight text as they render the message inaccessible for people with visual disabilities
- Don't use the logo or other artwork in your signature since the most recipients receive the logo as an attachment rather than as a viewable file next to your name as intended.
Having trouble copying the signature template? Download email signature options from Box.