Master of Healthcare Administration | MHA
Pacific’s first graduate health professions program designed for working professionals, the Master of Healthcare Administration Program prepares students to become leaders in the challenging and dynamic environment of healthcare.
With a blended curriculum of courses that include online and in-class sessions during evenings and weekends, working professionals can apply their experience in the classroom and gain relevant experience through internships and capstone projects.
Pacific's MHA program is ranked Top 20 Graduate Programs in Healthcare Management in the West
MHA Program Features
- Faculty who are working professionals in the field
- Building essential leadership skills
- Executive format for working professionals
- Mentor program with faculty and healthcare professionals
- Location in Hillsboro (adjacent to MAX)
- Intimate class size, which nurtures student-faculty interaction
- Exposure to Pacific University’s other health professions programs