External Funding - Grants and Fellowships
Online Searchable Funding Database
This online database includes federal, state, and private funding opportunities across all disciplines. The database also includes fellowship opportunities for faculty and scholarships for graduate and undergraduate students. Register and sign in by creating an account using your Pacific University e-mail address and a new password (your PUNet ID and password cannot be used for GrantForward).
- Grants.gov | Federal portal to funding opportunities from 26 federal grant-making agencies.
- National Science Foundation
- National Institutes of Health, Office of Extramural Research
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- U.S. Department of State, Fulbright Scholar Program
- National Endowment for the Arts
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Defense – Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs
- U.S. Department of Education
- Cultural Trust
- Ford Family Foundation
- Medical Research Foundation
- M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust
- Oregon Arts Commission
- Oregon Campus Compact
- Oregon Community Foundation
- Oregon GearUp
- Oregon Humanities Public Program Giving
- Oregon Sea Grant (OSU)
- Rural Health Information Hub - Oregon Funding Opportunities:
- The Collins Foundation
- American Association of University Women
- American Council of Learned Societies
- CaFE for Artists | Searchable listing of open calls to artists for grants, awards, competitions, exhibitions, etc.
- H-Net | Humanities and Social Sciences online listing of funding opportunities and other resources.
- Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Institute | Funding opportunities related to research on patient-centered care, outcomes, access, systems, and related topics.
- Proposal Central | Funding opportunities from foundations, associations, and professional societies.
- Research Corporation for Science Advancement | Foundation funding to support scientific research and the development of academic scientists.
- Social Science Research Council | Funding, fellowships, and other scholarly programs to build scholarly careers and interdisciplinary and geographically-dispersed research networks.