Stop by for a slice of birthday cake and a chance to celebrate the centennial birthday for McCormick Hall! McCormick Hall, constructed in 1924 as a men’s dormitory, was named to honor donor Anna E. Goodman McCormick and her late husband Robert Laird McCormick. In the late 1940s the couple's sons, along with the Warner family, funded an expansion of the building. The lower level served as the university cafeteria and later was home to the School of Physical Therapy before being converted to additional living space when the building was completely renovated in the late 1980s. Alumni and friends who once lived in or visited Mac Hall are invited to bring photos, ephemera and favorite stories to share.

FREE

The Pacific University Alumni Association supports all alumni. Direct questions and requests for assistance to alumni@pacificu.edu or 503-252-2057.

Contact Us

Pacific University Alumni Association
503-352-2057 | alumni@pacificu.edu | pacificu.edu/alumni