Calling all seniors! Do you have items that you don't want to pack up? Don't put it in the dumpster, bring it to Give & Go instead!
Special Give & Go hours for seniors and late check-outs are from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, May 22, in Lot G.
Items we accept:
- Unopened non-perishable food
- Unopened toiletries & hygiene products
- Working and broken electronics (clearly mark the broken ones)
- Books / textbooks
- Clothes & shoes
- Craft & school supplies
- Linens & bedding (no obvious rips, stains, or bed bugs)
- Dorm decor
- Toys & games
- Mattress pads
- Miscellaneous small items
This event is hosted by the McCall Center for Civic Engagement in partnership with Housing, Residence Life, and Facilities Management. For more information, please visit Give & Go or email email@example.com.
Please make plans now to set aside items for donation at Give & Go instead of sending them to the landfill!