Applying for graduate school is a daunting task, but the Pacific University Graduate & Professional admissions team is here to help! Drop in to the Application Assistance Virtual Drop in session and have all of your application questions answered. Each month College of Education Data Specialist Krisha Hall and Asst. Director of Graduate/Professional Admissions Sara Summers will be available to provide;
- Step-by-step application assistance
- Application status update
- Transcript status
- Next steps
- Clarification on which application to complete for correct program
- Resume suggestions
- Upcoming information meetings & open houses
- What to expect on interview days
- When interview days are scheduled
- Update on evaluation response
- Upcoming deadlines
- ...and more!
*Please note, this is event is specifically for application assistance for the Forest Grove & Eugene COE and MSW programs.