Required Early Check-In | Fall Housing
Students Required by the University to Check In Early (July 30 - Aug. 17)
If you are participating in any of the groups listed below, your supervisor, advisor or coach has already pre-scheduled your arrival with the Housing Office and they will advise you of the details about moving into your room early.
Due to limited staffing, students must arrive on their designated date and during the established timeframe that has been pre-scheduled by your supervisor, advisor, or coach. If you miss the designated check-in hour(s), staff members may not be available to assist you until the next designated check-in appointment time frame.
Early Arrival Housing Check-In Location | All students checking in early to Housing must report to the Cascade Hall front desk during published hours for assistance unless instructed differently by their supervisor, coach or advisor.
- SRAs & RAs | July 30 - Aug. 3, by appointment with AC
- Summer Housing Residents, Conference Student Staff | August 3 - 4, 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Voyage Leaders, Orientation Student Staff | Aug. 4, 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- RHA Exec Board, Cheer, Dance | Aug. 11, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Football | Aug. 12, 10:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. (Late night check-in for players from out of state or more then 5 hours by car from Forest Grove.)
- Football, Ace Board | Aug. 13, 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Soccer, Volleyball, Cross-Country, Voyage Participants | Aug. 15, 10:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. (Late night check-in for players from out of state or more then 5 hours by car from Forest Grove.)
- Soccer, Volleyball, Cross-Country, Voyage Participants | Aug. 16, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Meal Plan Information
Meal plans begin with brunch on Saturday, Aug. 24.
If you are choosing to arrive early, you are responsible for your own meals. If you are required to arrive early, your department or sports team may provide some of your meals. Check with them for details.
Filling Out Room Condition Report
Once you have checked in to your room, you have 10 days to fill out your Room Condition Report. Incomplete RCR’s will result in a $50 administrative charge on your student account. This report is available online and can be accessed in two ways:
- Via the link sent to your Pacific University e-mail account when you were checked in. If you do not see this notification in your inbox, check your spam or junk mail folder.
- Via the Residence software system. Click RESIDENT and login using your PUNetID and password. The RCR form will automatically appear.
If you have any difficulties, contact a Residence Life staff member for assistance.