Vandervelden Court Apartments
The Vandervelden Court Apartments serve as home for Pacific University students that are 20 years old or older prior to the start of the Fall term or have fulfilled the University's two-year residency requirement. Named for Forest Grove businessman and philanthropist Joe Vandervelden '37, the furnished apartments feature four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen and living area.
Vandervelden Court, located on the north side of campus near the Stoller Center, offers students a unique, independent living environment. Students living in Vandervelden are responsible for setting many of the parameters within their community. The University Code of Conduct and all University and Residence Hall policies do apply, however. This complex houses students that are 20 years old or older prior to the start of the Fall term or have fulfilled the University's two-year residency requirement.
Everything you need, all right here
- Locked in room rate (even if your roommate(s) move out)
- 9-month contract (summer housing option)
- Utilities included
- Convenient location (go home between classes, easy access to library, athletic center, professors, student activities, tutoring services, and more)
- No need to find parking before class
Explore in 360° | Apartment Kitchen and Living Room
Sample Four-Person Apartment Layout
Not to scale.
Four person apartments - 37 Units Available (149 beds)
Each apartment has four single bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a full size kitchen open to the living room.
One person studio apartment - 1 Units Available (1 bed)
This apartment has a sleeping/living room, full-size kitchen and bath.
Each apartment and the studio will be furnished with:
- extra long twin beds
- desk with hutch and chair
Living area will have:
- sofa/occasional chair
- coffee table
- end table
- smoke detectors
- Ethernet connection to the University’s Local Area Network (LAN) for each room occupant. Residents can connect to the Internet using the LAN or wireless connections.
- Laundry room (machines are free)
- Television hook up in living rooms (cable service at student expense)
- Community lounge with flat screen TV, cable and DVD player
- Amphitheater seating outside and community BBQ area
- Close parking
- Close to the Stoller Center
- Vandervelden is staffed by a full-time Area Coordinator (AC) and paraprofessional Resident Assistants (RA)
- Campus Public Safety (CPS) staff provides continual monitoring of the Vandervelden Court Apartments
- Vandervelden also elects a Hall Council at the beginning of the Fall term that acts as the voice of the hall in examining policy and sets money aside for programming and amenities
Direct comments or question to email@example.com