Business Continuity and Emergency Management
EMERGENCY OPERATIONS PLAN- Final DRAFT (08/2021)
The Emergency Operations Plan (EOP) has been approved for dissemination in draft form during a period of training and general introduction.
Promulgation of the plan is anticipated for Fall 2021.
The linked EOP above will replace this previous version of the Emergency Operations Plan 2011
Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) and Ready State Documents (RSDs)
Business Continuity and Emergency Management (BCEM) partners with not only the University community but local, state and federal partners to provide Continuity of Operations Planning and Emergency Response during disruptions related to a variety of natural and human-caused hazards.
The mission of the Business Continuity/Emergency Management (BCEM) Office is to coordinate the emergency management related efforts and develop response plans and operational guides that support current policy and that will continue to transform Pacific University and its community into a resilient organization focused on saving lives, protecting property, and minimizing disruption to operations through a comprehensive and integrated program of preparedness, response, recovery and mitigation initiatives.
- Continuing critical operations during a disruption (administrative and academic)
- Assisting departments/offices/colleges in the development of customized continuity plans
- Identifying and strengthening University wide mission essential functions
- Coordinating with UIS on Disaster Recovery Planning
- Development of a comprehensive all hazards plan that incudes:
- Emergency Operations Plan
- Incident Annexes
- Functional Annexes
- Preparedness Training and Outreach
- Risk and vulnerability assessments
- Coordination with IHE peers and city, county, regional and state partners