Business Continuity and Emergency Management
Safety and Accessibility are part of the BCEM Mission and we are making improvements based on feedback from Faculty, Staff and Students.
If you observe or experience a hazard, safety concern or an accessibility obstacle you can now report that to BCEM. We will make sure the report is reviewed and assigned to the appropriate areas to be addressed.
DO NOT USE this code for general Facilities work order requests.
If lights, doors, flooring need maintenance or repair please continue to use the Facilities Work Order request process. If there is an immediate safety conern or you do not have access to the Facilities work order system you may use this code to report hazards.
Its fast and easy:
If you are unable to scan the QR code you can email or call BCEM at 503-352-3011.
The mission of the Business Continuity/Emergency Management (BCEM) Office is to coordinate the emergency management and safety related efforts and develop response plans and operational guides that support current policy and that will continue to transform Pacific University and its community into a resilient organization focused on saving lives, protecting property, and minimizing disruption to operations through a comprehensive and integrated program of preparedness, response, recovery and mitigation initiatives.
- Continuing critical operations during a disruption (administrative and academic)
- Assisting departments/offices/colleges in the development of customized continuity plans
- Identifying and strengthening University wide mission essential functions
- Coordinating with UIS on Disaster Recovery Planning
- Development of a comprehensive all hazards plan that incudes:
- Emergency Operations Plan
- Incident Annexes
- Functional Annexes
- Preparedness Training and Outreach
- Risk and vulnerability assessments
- Coordination with IHE peers and city, county, regional and state partners