Pharmacy Bridge Programs
Pharmacy Bridge Programs create a path for eligible undergraduate students at participating undergraduate institutions to pursue guaranteed admissions at Pacific University School of Pharmacy while building relationships with School of Pharmacy students and faculty.
These programs aim to nurture career interests, provide enriching pre-professional development, and pave a way for success in Pacific University’s 3-year Doctor of Pharmacy degree program. Participants in these programs will:
- Receive educational and career support from School of Pharmacy faculty
- Participate in pre-professional workshops
- Participate in select School of Pharmacy events
- Build mentorship relationships with current School of Pharmacy students
- Receive guaranteed admissions to the School of Pharmacy’s PharmD program pending completion of bridge program requirements
Any student at participating undergraduate institutions who have completed the required minimum coursework can apply. For more information, explore participating institutions or contact Pharmacy Admissions at PharmD@pacificu.edu.
- Chaminade University (Honolulu, HI)
- Cochise College (Sierra Vista, AZ)
- Lane Community College (Eugene, OR)
- Portland State University (Portland, OR)
- University of Oregon (Eugene, OR)
- Pacific University Undergraduate 3:3 Pathway (Forest Grove, OR)