College life should start with an adventure. Are you ready?
Adjusting to your new life as a college student can be daunting. That's why we offer incredible pre-orientation adventures to help prepare you for success! On our five-day Voyage trips, incoming undergraduate freshmen and transfer students will have the opportunity to build new skills, create memories, and make long-lasting relationships to kick off their experience at Pacific. No prior experience is necessary!
As a Voyage participant, you will...
- Experience the Pacific Northwest on an Wilderness or Outdoor Voyage of your choice
- Meet new people and develop a network of support (even before Orientation begins)
- Connect with fun, successful, and involved upperclassmen
- Develop resiliency, build community, and learn leadership skills
- Embrace the inclusion and diversity of our student body
- Create memories and build friendships to last a lifetime
Note: Voyage participants must meet the essential functions required for each activity with or without reasonable accommodation. If you have any questions about the essential functions of participation, please contact the Office of Accessibility and Accommodation Services (OAA).
Registration is easy and is on a first-come, first-served basis.
All Voyages trips (5 days, 4 nights) cost $450 per participant. Trip fees will not be collected upon registration, but will be charged to your student account in early September after participating.
Cancellation Fee: Students who drop from Voyages after July 16th will be charged a $50 cancellation fee. Students who drop after August 13th will be charged a $150 cancellation fee. Note: Your student account will not be charged cancellation fees for any cancellation resulting from COVID-19.