Pacific University Accelerated PharmD Program
Check out our informational brochure to learn more about everything Pacific University School of Pharmacy has to offer! Have questions and want to interact directly with our faculty or get the inside scoop from our current students? Then don't miss our Virtual Open House on March 18th!
- Chat with some of our PharmD faculty.
- Chat with some of our current students and alumni.
- Learn more about the logistics and benefits of our unique and flexible 5-year PharmD program.
- Hands-on session on role of a pharmacist
- Learn more about opportunities the pharmacy profession can offer.
- Chat with our Experiential Team to learn more about rotation experiences both in the Pacific Northwest and abroad.
Click here to RSVP.
To see our other scheduled events, be sure to check out our Inquire page.
Fast-track Your Pharmacy Career with Pacific University’s Accelerated PharmD Program.
The three-year Doctor of Pharmacy pathway at Pacific University is the only accelerated PharmD program in Oregon and the Pacific Northwest. Pacific’s accelerated PharmD program enables you to receive a pharmacy doctoral degree in three years instead of the traditional four years. The accelerated PharmD program runs on a year-round academic schedule, with a two-week break during the summer, as well as a traditional multi-week winter break. This intensive academic schedule for the accelerated PharmD program enables you to graduate one year earlier than traditional PharmD programs.
Graduating earlier provides you with a variety of benefits:
- Reduced expenses related to housing and lost and/or reduced wages while in school, which makes this path more affordable in the long term.
- Opportunity to begin your career one year early.
- Ability to join postgraduate residency or fellowship one year earlier.
- Ability to secure a pharmacist position one year earlier and to start earning a pharmacist salary one year earlier.