Office of Student Support
The Office of Student Support offers a nurturing environment that is conducive to student success. We provide assistance, intervention, and referrals to all students facing challenges that interfere with their ability to thrive.
Support At Pacific
Report concerns about personal safety, sexual misconduct, harassment, bias or other matters.
Make a care referral to share concerns about a student so they can get support. These can include: mental health, physical health, academics, finances, substance abuse, crime victims, or social and emotional well-being.
Our staff uses direct contact to ensure that students are happy, healthy, and connected to all appropriate resources both on and off campus. The office also coordinates university-wide efforts to support students of high concern and offers consultation to faculty, parents, and community members. We embrace our duty to serve all students towards achieving excellence throughout their academic career.
Support from our office can include:
- Consultation and problem-solving
- Assistance identifying and connecting with relevant resources
- Guidance around understanding your rights & options as a student
- Neutral support outside of your academic program to address more sensitive concerns
- We offer support in accessing resources. For example: How to Access the Boxer Food Share or support in applying for the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
Computer Request Form
Request to borrow a computer or hotspot to support your academics.