Pacific University Libraries

Pacific University Libraries serve undergraduate and graduate students, staff and faculty on all four campuses.

LIBRARY HOURS LIBRARY WEBSITE

 

Forest Grove Campus

The Tim & Cathy Tran Library is a gold-certified LEED building located in the heart of the Forest Grove Campus across from Trombley Square. The three-floor facility is home to an extensive book and media collection, as well as study centers, computer labs, conference spaces and an impressive art collection. 

 

Hillsboro Campus

The Hillsboro Campus Library is a 4,000 square foot facility located on the second floor of Creighton Hall. The Hillsboro Campus Library owns core texts in every medical discipline supporting the health programs of the College of Health Professions.

 

Eugene Campus

The Eugene Campus has a library collection focused on social work and education available to all students, faculty and staff. There is quiet, comfortable study space in the library, and materials may be used on campus or can be checked out using a self-serve machine. 

 

Woodburn Campus

The Woodburn Campus has a small library collection located in the administrative offices focused on teacher education, literacy, and children’s literature. Students also have access to materials from any campus library — and other libraries — through the Libraries’ interlibrary loan services, which provide free delivery and return of materials directly to students.

Search Library Catalog | Alumni Borrowing Privileges | Community Patron Access

Headlines

Horizontal Logo for the M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust

Pacific University recently received a grant from the M.J. Murdock Charitable Trust for the Boxer Makerspace.

Pacific students have a new place to make their ideas take shape — the Boxer Makerspace. It’s an inviting new area on the second floor of the Tim & Cathy Tran Library where students can use 3D printers, a laser engraver, a vacuum formbox and other tools to create prototypes of their own design.

Celebration of Giving inductee awards

University inducts one new member of 1849 Society and 10 new members of President's Circle.