Fire Alarm Testing in Campus Buildings
While you may not be on campus daily due to COVID-19 restrictions please be aware in case you stop by your office that the university contractor, Performance System Integration, will be conducting fire alarm, fire sprinkler and fire extinguisher checks until June 30. Elevator testing will also take place June 26 at various locations on the Forest Grove campus.
The horn/strobes for the fire alarm system will sound, and each one in the building will need to be checked before silencing the alarm. The smoke detectors attached to the system will also be checked. The sprinkler system check may set off the horn/strobes but it will not last as long as during the fire alarm check. If there is a time that cannot be interrupted, please contact Jerry Rice in CPS.
Testing Times & Dates
- Wednesday, June 17 | 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. | Berglund Hall, Jefferson Hall
- Thursday, June 18 | 3 p.m.-11 p.m. | 705 Baseline, Creighton Hall, ITF, TPP, HPC 2
- Friday, June 19 | 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. | Walter Hall, Walter Annex, McCormick Hall, Clark Hall
- Monday, June 22 | 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. | Cascade Hall, 2223 Main St. Building, 2335 Main, World Languages Bldg., Chapman Hall, Knight Hall, Student Health Center, Duniway House, CPS, Drake House, Bates, Rogers Bldg., Creamery Bldg., Frye Building
- Tuesday, June 23 | 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. | Gilbert Hall
- Wednesday, June 24 | 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. | Burlingham Hall
- Thursday, June 25 | 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. | Vandervelden, Stoller Center, Hanson Stadium (includes Bafaro & Larkins), Facilities Management, 2410 Sunset
- Friday, June 26 | 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. | Washburn
- Monday, June 29 | 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. | Tabitha Brown, Carnegie, Old College Way
- Tuesday, June 30 | 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. | Dental RV, Eye RV
Jerry Rice | CPS Manager