Pacific University Well Represented on Oregon Dental Hygienists' Association Leadership
The Oregon Dental Hygienists’ Association (ODHA) installed its new leadership positions during the 2013 Fall Dental Health Conference, which was held this past weekend.
The following individuals will serve in ODHA leadership positions for 2013-2014:
- President: Hildie Oliver
- President-Elect: Gail Aamodt
- Vice President: Barb Gill
- Immediate Past President: Tina Clarke
- Treasurer: Pam Kawasaki
- Secretary: Cassie Button
- Speaker of the House: DeeAnne Ashcroft
- Finance Committee Members: Elisa Scholfield, Ann Ossinger
- Delegates to ADHA Annual Session: Heidi Jo Grubbs, Gail Aamodt, Cindi Rasmussen
- Alternate Delegates to ADHA Annual Session: Cassie Button, Tina Clarke, Barb Gill
The following ODHA leaders have ties to Pacific University:
- ODHA President-Elect Gail Aamodt is a full-time faculty member and Clinical Education Coordinator for our School of Dental Health Science at Pacific University. Gail will be installed as President of ODHA at next year’s conference. Gail was also elected to serve as a Delegate to the 2014 ADHA Annual Session to be held June 2014 in Las Vegas.
- ODHA Treasurer Pam Kawasaki is a full-time faculty member in our School of Dental Health Science. Pam is the first year clinical lead and also teaches our Business Management for Dental Professionals course.
- ODHA Secretary Cassie (Baralt) Button is a 2012 graduate of our BS Degree Dental Hygiene Program. While enrolled as a dental hygiene student at Pacific, Cassie received an ADHA Institute for Oral Health Scholarship and upon her graduation she received the ODHA Future Leader Award for Pacific University. Cassie was also elected to serve as an Alternate Delegate to the 2014 ADHA Annual Session to be held June 2014 in Las Vegas.
- ODHA Finance Committee Member Ann Ossinger is a 2010 graduate of our BS Degree Dental Hygiene Program. Ann also serves on the ODHA Board of Trustees as a representative for the Linn-Benton Dental Hygienists’ Association.
Please join me in congratulating these new leaders of the Oregon Dental Hygienists’ Association.