Senior Projects Day Presentation Formats
Oral presentations begin at 8 a.m., and every 30 minutes thereafter. Each presentation consists of:
- 20 minutes: Student presentation
- 5 minutes: Audience questions
- 5 minutes: For the next presenter to prepare
- One hour session (standing near your poster), answering questions of an audience that is moving from one presentation to the next.
- Multiple 1-hour long sessions throughout the day
- Note: Poster printing is available through the Service Center.