Apply for Undergraduate Professional Teaching License Add-On Program
Current Pacific University undergraduate students seeking an education and learning major with licensure apply to the College of Education to complete additional professional course requirements and a student-teaching experience during their last two years of their bachelor’s degree.
- Complete the Application for Undergraduate Licensure Program (The Spring 2024 application will open soon)
- Submit two letters of evaluation. Send this evaluation form to two evaluators. They will complete it online.
- Send the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- An essay 2-3 pages in length. Choose one of the topics below and use APA format:
- Choose one aspect of your educational career that left you feeling unfulfilled. Do some research on that topic (3 professional-level sources) and, mixed with your personal experiences, suggest how you would improve that aspect.
- How do you think education will be different in a post COVID-19 environment? Do some research on that topic (3 professional-level sources) and, mixed with your personal experiences, elaborate on why you think that.
- How would you build a classroom community with a student who is unable to attend your class in person? Do some research on that topic (3 professional-level sources) and, mixed with your personal experiences, elaborate on what you would do.
As soon as we receive all of your items, you will be scheduled for an interview. After your interview, you will receive an admissions decision within a week.
Please prioritize your application quickly. Ask your references to write on your behalf soon, and turn in your materials as soon as they are ready so we can get you through the admissions process with plenty of time to plan and prepare.