Alumni Association Board of Representatives
The Alumni Association began in 1864 with the establishment of the “Society of Alumni.” Membership was open to all college-educated people in the area. This offered a home on the west coast and encouraged participation and involvement in the advancement of what is now Pacific University.
In 1919, the Society of Alumni transitioned to include only graduates of Pacific University. This group became known as the X.P.U. Club. In 1924 the name changed to Associate Alumni of Pacific University. The intent was to aid the institution both in volunteer time and financial support through the Campaign for Endowment and Maintenance. In 1927, the name was changed to the Pacific University Alumni Association.
Today the purpose of the Alumni Association is to deepen the engagement of alumni and students in a lifelong relationship with Pacific University and to further the welfare of Pacific University.
The Alumni Board of Representatives carries out this purpose through the work of chapters and committees and is governed by the Alumni Association Bylaws. All alumni are welcome to join or propose formation of Alumni Board chapters.
Rachael Woody '05 | Events Chair
Members at Large
Honora (Remak) Buell MAT '10
Tony Cox '74
Phil Dickie '63
Patrice Fuller '16
Ryan Gibbard '03, PharmD '10
Victoria Hampton '15
Kylee Oshiro '15, MAT '16