Pacific's Senior Preview Scholarship Days provide high school seniors and their guests an opportunity to interact with the Pacific University campus and community. Throughout the day you will hear from a Pacific University Oregon Admissions counselor, meet with outstanding faculty, interact with current students and tour our beautiful campus. Representatives from financial aid and the Academic & Career Advising Center will be in attendance as well.
Attendees will earn an annual $1,000 tuition scholarship at Pacific University Oregon (total of $4,000 over 4 years) by attending a session and participating. Students must be admitted and enrolled in order to receive the institutional scholarship. This is open for current high school seniors who are applying to Pacific as a first-year student.
- 8:30 a.m. (PST) Check-in & breakfast
- 9:15 a.m. (PST) Welcome & Presentation: Pacific 101
- 10 a.m. (PST) Financial Aid Session
- 10:30 a.m. (PST) Campus Tour
- 11:45 a.m. (PST) CASBE Student+ Professor Panel (Arts & Sciences, Business and Education)
- Tour & event concludes around 12:30 p.m.
*Event itinerary and the order of sessions are subject to change without prior notice.
Gina Lee | Associate Director of Admissions and Events Coordinator
Knight Hall | 503-352-2841 | email@example.com
Gracie Smith | Visit & Tour Coordinator
Knight Hall | 503-352-2218 | firstname.lastname@example.org