Academic & Career Advising Center
Academic & Career Advising provides academic advising support, pre-transfer support for future Pacific students, career advising to current students and alumni, and employer resources to our campus and community partners. Please take a look at our resources including:
- Find a Job (on-campus including federal work study, community service work study)
- Find a Job on Handshake (off-campus, graduating seniors, internships)
- Declaring your Major
- Academic Coaching for current Forest Grove undergraduate students
- Internship Information
- Advising Handbook (majors, minors, and tips/tricks regarding academic planning)
- Submit a Form and declare your major
If you would like 1 on 1 help, please see options available for contacting us and scheduling an appointment.
Looking for work study information? Check out our guide to Work-Study through Pacific University.
If you are seeking information on Pacific's Master's/Doctoral or other Professional Health or Graduate programs, please contact Graduate Admissions.