Pacific University’s Advising Center partners with faculty advisors to provide effective academic advising to both current and future students. We will:
- Connect your career and life goals to your academic experience
- Work with you on graduation and professional program prerequisites
- Plan out Core Requirements
- Assist in major selection and finding an advisor in your major
- Help you navigate Pacific University's resources and policies
- New students should bookmark the Advising Handbook page so that you can reference your degree requirements.
- If you are declaring a major, minor, or Focal Studies you can drop off any of these forms at the Advising Center.
- Reach out to us if you have any questions
View the Academic Expectations & Support Systems presentation.