Work-Study at Pacific University

Federal Work-Study Awards

Work-Study is awarded to students by the Office of Financial Aid and is redeemed as wages for work performed in qualifying jobs.

Students who receive a Federal Work-Study award are eligible to work on campus and/or at approved community service organizations off campus.

For information or clarification about a financial aid award, please email Stacie Englund in the Office of Financial Aid or call 503-352-2858. Questions about obtaining or searching for Work-Study jobs may be emailed to Erin Robbins in the Career Development Center (CDC) or visit Chapman Hall on the Forest Grove campus.

On-campus positions are available in various University departments throughout the academic year, while community service positions are available in approved community-based, government and non-profit organizations with hiring deadline October 27, 2017. Questions specifically concerning off-campus community service Work-Study jobs should be directed to the CDC Internship Coordinator & Community Service Work-Study Coordinator, Melissa Vieira