Pacific's Senior Preview Scholarship Days provide high school seniors and their guests an opportunity to interact with the Pacific University campus and community. This is an online presentation.
Throughout the day you will hear from a Pacific University Oregon Admissions counselor, meet with outstanding faculty, interact with current students and tour our beautiful campus. Representatives from financial aid and the Academic & Career Advising Center will be in attendance as well.
Attendees will earn an annual $1,000 tuition scholarship at Pacific University Oregon (total of $4,000 over 4 years) by attending a session and participating. Students must be admitted and enrolled in order to receive the institutional scholarship. This is open for current high school seniors who are applying to Pacific as a first year student.
- 8:30 a.m. (PST) Check-in & breakfast
- 9:15 a.m. (PST) Welcome & Presentation: Pacific 101
- 10 a.m. (PST) Financial Aid Session
- 10:30 a.m. (PST) Campus Tour
- 11:45 a.m. (PST) CASBE Student+ Professor Panel (Arts & Sciences, Business and Education)
- Tour & Event concludes around 12:30 p.m.
*Event itinerary and the order of sessions are subject to change without prior notice
Gina Lee | Associate Director of Admissions and Events Coordinator
Knight Hall | 503-352-2841 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Gracie Smith | Visit & Tour Coordinator
Knight Hall | 503-352-2218 | email@example.com