- End of Fall/Winter Term Housing Process
- Holiday Break Housing
- New/Re-Admitted Students Instructions for Applying for Housing
- "Residence" login (Housing Software)
- Housing Calendar
- Residence Hall Handbook (pdf)
The departments of Housing and Residence Life share a joint mission to provide Pacific University students a safe, inclusive, and inviting residential experience that fosters student success, community engagement, and personal growth.
To support this mission, the departments of Housing and Residence Life believe in:
- fostering an inclusive environment for students of all races, nationalities, ethnicities, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, socioeconomic circumstances, abilities, ages, political viewpoints, veteran statuses, religious/spiritual, and/or philosophical beliefs;
- providing students with residential communities which are reasonably priced (see a comparison of university housing costs), clean, well-maintained, comfortable, attractive, sustainable, and secure;
- offering students a wide range of quality opportunities to learn and grow holistically, in alignment with the university mission of inspiring students to think, care, create, and pursue justice in our world; and
- encouraging students to develop social and civic responsibility to support them in becoming future leaders and sound citizens.