- New/Re-Admitted Students Instructions for Applying for Housing
- University Housing Calendar
- "Residence" login (Housing Software)
- Residence Hall Handbook (pdf)
- Roommate Resources
Monday | 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday | 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Wednesday | 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday | 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday | 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. & 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday | 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday | 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Thursday | 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. & 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday | 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. & 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
The departments of Housing and Residence Life share a joint mission to provide Pacific University students a safe, inclusive, and inviting residential experience that fosters student success, community engagement, and personal growth.
To support this mission, the departments of Housing and Residence Life believe in:
- fostering an inclusive environment for students of all races, nationalities, ethnicities, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, socioeconomic circumstances, abilities, ages, political viewpoints, veteran statuses, religious/spiritual, and/or philosophical beliefs;
- providing students with residential communities which are reasonably priced, clean, well-maintained, comfortable, attractive, sustainable, and secure;
- offering students a wide range of quality opportunities to learn and grow holistically, in alignment with the university mission of inspiring students to think, care, create, and pursue justice in our world; and
- encouraging students to develop social and civic responsibility to support them in becoming future leaders and sound citizens.